The Business Development Specialist (BDS) is responsible for acting as a direct extension of our clients’ sales departments by promoting leading edge solutions and technologies to key decision makers. The BDS is an expert in qualifying prospects and booking appointments for our clients’ outside sales team.
Looking to take your career to the next level? Virtual Causeway can provide you with the opportunity to make it happen!
Explore the challenges and rewards of a career in technology sales and marketing! Ranked on the Profit 100, Virtual Causeway is a premier high-tech sales and marketing services firm that specializes in lead generation, inside sales and primary research services. Our company’s customers and corporate partners not only include industry leaders, but also some of the most innovative technology corporations in North America.
Business Development Specialist
- Key player in effectively articulating our clients’ corporate message in a consultative “solutions-based” sales approach.
- Successfully promote leading edge technology solutions to key decision makers.
- An expert in qualifying prospects and booking appointments for our clients’ outside sales team.
- Perform research on companies and develop detailed reports of qualified leads so that our client understands the prospect’s business.
- Effectively manage a sales pipeline for a variety of projects and clients; track and record all contacts in a CRM environment; as well as delivering on sales targets and performance metrics.
- Source leads through a combination of Internet research, data profiling, marketing activities, and most importantly – phone outreach.
- Build relationships with the prospect organizations (Fortune 1000, small and medium business customers, from end-users to CEOs).
- You are the subject matter expert.
- Superb oral and written communication skills.
- A self motivated team player who is exceptional at problem solving and handling objections.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- An ability to develop and maintain peer-to-peer relationships with senior decision-makers.
- A commitment to continual learning and personal development
- Experience selling business to business IT solutions in a consultative manner including evidence of success in achieving quotas and performance objectives.
- 2-5 years sales or lead generation experience, preferably in software IT solution sales.
- Experience with contact management software and web based research tools an asset.
- A post-secondary education, preferably in business or technology.
- A positive attitude and the drive to succeed!!
What we can do for you:
- Provide a fast-paced, challenging, flexible and fun work environment with exposure to innovative technologies
- Offer a competitive compensation package based upon your performance
- RRSP program with employer matching, so you can watch your future grow
- Provide a comprehensive benefits package
- Give you an educational assistance plan to keep you “top notch” in the field
- A place where you can grow and develop and build your career– we want to help you get there!
To apply, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Causeway is committed to supporting a culture of diversity, inclusion and accessibility across our organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may submit a request to email@example.com Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.