The Marketing Associate conducts strategic and tactical research via telephone and the web. This position gathers intelligence on leading companies, including defined target contacts based on key attributes, while actively identifying and qualifying individuals for specific activities such as event registration, product awareness, education and marketing campaigns.
Looking to take your career to the next level? Virtual Causeway can provide you with the opportunity to make it happen!
Ranked on the Profit 100, Virtual Causeway is a premier high-tech sales and marketing services firm that specializes in lead generation, inside sales, primary research, and technology consulting services. Our company’s customers and corporate partners not only include industry leaders, but also some of the most innovative technology corporations in North America.
While being an integral part of our Marketing Services team, the Marketing Associate (MA) is responsible for acting as a direct extension of our clients’ marketing and sales departments by successfully promoting events and leading edge technology solutions to key decision makers.
The MA conducts research via telephone and the web, and gathers intelligence on specific companies and target contacts while actively identifying and qualifying contacts for activities such as event registration, product awareness, and marketing campaigns.
- Conduct a high volume of professional customer and prospect outreach by telephone and email
- Collect and document information into a CRM with a high degree of quality
- Conduct marketing related research on specific contacts and companies
- Work in a team environment in various sales and marketing-focused projects
- Meet and exceed personal and project deadlines, targets and goals
- Gain understanding of our clients’ business objectives to position client needs in product awareness, promoting events/campaigns, and qualifying prospects
- Act as a direct extension of our clients marketing/sales teams
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma, or certificate in Business, Marketing or Communications is preferred
- Lifelong learner with a strong desire to personally grow and develop
- 1 – 3 years’ experience working in a fast paced customer service, sales or marketing environment is preferred
- Strong customer service background
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication skills with solid ethics
- Self-starter with a strong passion to succeed
- Adaptable team player with a positive outlook
- Aptitude to learn technical product information quickly
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet research with Salesforce.com experience is an asset)
What can we do for you?
- Provide a fast-paced, challenging, flexible and fun work environment with exposure to innovative technologies
- Offer a competitive compensation package based upon your performance
- RRSP program with employer matching, so you can watch your future grow
- Provide a comprehensive benefits package
- Give you an educational assistance plan to keep you “top notch” in the field
- A place where you can grow and develop and build your career– we want to help you get there!
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Virtual Causeway is committed to supporting a culture of diversity, inclusion and accessibility across our organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.