What Do B2B Marketers Do Now? is an ongoing email. Join the mailing list to be the first to receive these weekly insights!
Sometimes I feel a bit stir-crazy at this time of year. So in celebration of those feeling the same way and needing something a little bit different, listen to Hüsker Dü’s take on “Sunshine Superman” as we look at what the experts are saying…
15 Tech Marketing Trends in 2021
So we’re just past the half-year mark, and Forbes’ article is worth reviewing as we think about the rest of the year. Here are some technology marketing trends that can have a significant impact this year:
- User-Generated Content Tools
- Data-Driven Content
- Audio-Based Apps and Voice-Controlled Virtual Assistants
- Integrated and Multi-System Martech Architectures
- Continued Focus on Remote and Virtual Strategies
- Non-Fungible Tokens
- Digital Human-to-Human Engagement
- Chatbots and Conversational Marketing
- Branded Calling Solutions
- More Robust Data Asset Management Plans
- Forms of Communication Beyond Webinars
- B2C Strategies Being Used for B2B Marketing
- Real-Time Shoppable Video Content
- The Expansion of Account-Based Marketing
- True Creativity in Content Creation
Have you used any of these to boost your marketing and sales? We continue to press into content marketing, human engagement strategies, branded calling, and account-based marketing, among other things. I’ll tell you right now, any trick in the book can be worth a try!
Assessing Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
This past year seems to have been the ‘Year of ABM!’ We’re helping clients kick off new ABM programs every week! If that’s something you’re considering, then I recommend you check out our recent webinar with Forrester. I had a great conversation with Alisa Groocock – we talked ABM readiness, structure, risks, and of course – sales and marketing alignment! Check out the recording!
As always, don’t hesitate to call me to brainstorm or just say hello.
Rick Endrulat, President | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.linkedin.com/in/rickendrulat